Back to Newest Post

Monday 15 August 2011

- XO Fried Fish Head Noodles in Paramount







Fried fish head noodles : famous in Paramount; good place for lunch.
The shop decorated with a lot of football posters hanging on the walls, I guess the boss must be a crazy football lover. You can even see a framed football poem hanging on the way..A bit funny, right..? :P


Back to the main topic, we ordered the below food and get the comments from my colleagues:
Nice fried fish head noodles with XO - Must try, very nice smell and tasty + Nice fried fish + XO somemore
Spicy Tom Yam fried fish head noodles - really spicy food as I can see my colleague face turned red and keep sweating (Perhaps he too greedy and added on too much of chillies; not sure)
Nice Fish paste Wat Dan Ho - Nice fish paste
Nice Fish paste Gong Fu Yi Mee - Tasty (was out of my expectation as I thought they only good in related to fried fish head. Applause)


You may try if you pass by there.




Business hours : 7.30am - 4.00pm; 6:00pm - 9:00pm and close on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment