Back to Newest Post

Wednesday 17 August 2011

- Kota Damansara Bangkok Wasabe



Set dinner in 2 that came with 1 tom yum talay seafood, 1 Green Curry Chicken, 1 Kong Som Steam Siakap with Hot & Spicy Sauce, 1 Stir fried Baby Kailan with Salted fish, 2 bowls of rice, 2 water chestnut with coconut milk and 2 refreshing lemongrass that cost me at RM55. (with voucher again)


Nice tom yum seafood soup served but with very less seafood in it. Kedekut.. Haha..I flood my rice with the soup..really Yum Yum.^.^
Green Curry Chicken and baby kailan were very special and nice that with recommendation.
Kong Som Steam Siakap came with very spicy sauce (fish came with alot of scales, yucks), the size of fish was small, but the dish served in big portion with a lot cabbages. Haha...we just ate the fish and left alot of vege on plate.2 Chestnut with coconut milk were served as dessert to us. Bottomless lemongrass juice served  was very special to me -  my first try. I can finished 1 glass of the drink but my colleague only tasted it and left it there.


Overall the food is not bad, but the service is super slow. We take about 30mins to get our food arrived.
That was too slow to us as we were rushing for something else after dinner. Hehe... I might not go again if there is other choices to dine in..
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment