Back to Newest Post

Saturday 20 August 2011

- Jojo Little Kitchen in Uptown

Wow...
168 ban mee.. Mian Dui Mian ban mee... bla bla bla ban mee..
Now Jojo ban mee..
Haha..nice name right? From the chinese name, JOJO it means Morning - Zao Zao.

My third time to dine in in this restaurant.
Consider regular customer? Haha...
I tried few types of the noodles.

Recommended :
Herbal Chicken Pan Mee that the herbal soup has mixed with some wine, not sure what type of wine (May be is Siu Heng Zhao?) but I know the soup taste is like "wong zao gai". Not bad.
Fried Pork Pan Mee that comes with very crispy and yummy fried pork slices. Nice and thumbs up.
Nice Sotong ball Pan Mee with milk, taste like fish head noodles; quite nice and good match with the ban mee :P
I love their sambal very much. The special chili sambal has added in the minced small dried prawn. Yummy and crispy when chewing it. Haha.. ermm..should I say chewing or eating it huh?

Anyway, it is really a nice place for meal. Will visit during lunch time again since it quite near to my office.
You must try out if you around that area. 


No comments:

Post a Comment