Back to Newest Post

Monday 29 August 2011

- Paramount Garden Restaurant





I believed that whoever familiar with PJ area, sure has heard/known/tried the special Loh Ban Mee in Paramount Garden.


The restaurant is always so so so crowded during lunch time. Tee hee.. luckily my lunch time is at 11am.


I like the loh ban mee very much which the mee is made of spinach and carrot (ban mee in green and orange color). The ban mee matched perfectly with the special soup. Normally I will add on vinegar and make the meal in sour sweet taste, mm~~ it has stimulated my appetite; really yummy. 
I like dry ban mee too.Other than this, they have very nice chicken curry rice as well. The rice is served on the sizzling plate, to keep it hot when eating.


Recently they have came out more choices such as Spicy Ban Mee (Mah Lat Ban Mee) and Dry Chilli Ban Mee. All is so nice that for sure I will be their regular customer always. I am crazy..


I tried to dine in twice within a week due to addicted to their loh ban mee..Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment