Back to Newest Post

Monday 29 August 2011

- Fresh Taste Cafe





Fresh Taste Cafe
A cafe that located far in Dataran Prima, but it is a nice and quiet place.
Suite to those people who wanna have quiet environment when dining.


Emm..I am not sure how their business statuses, but we were their first and the only customers on 20th Aug 12pm. The boss was very nice and friendly. He served us with very good manners and did ask for feedback on food, services and etc before we home. One thing that I need to highlight it as he was so caring and suggested my mum to take hot milo instead of ice blended which come together in the set meal. Appreciated him.


My mum and my sis ordered mushroom sauce grilled chickens. It came with french fries, tomato and cucumber in slices. My fish and chips matched with french fries as well (optional to choose the set meal comes in fries or rice+fried egg). I tried their ice blended strawberry while my sis tried on their Ice blended grapes with longan. Feel sad that, they just served her plain ice blended grapes, without longan, due to their longan finished. Haha...Isn't it funny?? 12pm has sold out the longan, how they continue their business? Erm... or again, because we were using vouchers to dine in? Anyway, that's okay to us.


The food was good and ready fast. Crispy fillet and tasty grilled chicken. Can try it if you are around there. We managed to get our lunch done just within 30mins. Hahaha...good timing, so that we can continue my plan to have my mum and sis try on the first facial class at near by.

No comments:

Post a Comment