Back to Newest Post

Monday 15 August 2011

- Otak-Otak Place in Tropicana City


Otak-otak..Hmm..That's not my favorite at all..That's something that "lembik-lembik" and tasteless to me...I would not buy any, no matter where I see them.
^.^ Otak-Otak Place has made my mind changed. I love otak-otak once after my first try in that restaurant.

My colleague has a lot of buy 1 free 1 vouchers from this restaurant (He took these from his friend as I known). He plays an important role to influence us to dining in that restaurant. =.=' sweating..
We seldom go there to have lunch as for sure our lunch time will exceed 1hour. Haha.. Banned his suggestion few times..
Ai.. but since he so hard sell to this restaurant; end up no choice, me and him went there for first trial.

I ordered the Char Kueh Tiao special; it is yummy with their special otak-otak and chilli. Excellent.
He recommended me the Special Ayam Paprik. Sure I will get in for next visit.
That day we ordered 1 special ayam paprik + 1 Char Kueh Tiao special + 2 drinks; the bill was only charged on 2 drinks and 1 main course price that is more expensive between the 2, not bad.(with buy 1 free 1 voucher)

Finally few weeks later, me and few colleagues dining at this restaurant again and I had the chance to try out the ayam paprik special. Nice food. Haha, I enjoyed it together with my 100 plus float.. OMG, I was so full and feeling like just wanna go home to have good nap.
Interesting one, they do sell those dolla-dolla (not sure the spelling, but was 80's generation favorite snacks); five particles; and a lot snacks that will bring out our childhood memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment