Back to Newest Post

Monday 29 August 2011

- Duck King @ Jaya One





Lunch :
Just had my lunch with Vinnie and Terry at Duck King Jaya One today.


Again, what to eat today??! It is a bored question that we keep repeating during weekdays..
Hehe..Luckily, Vinnie recommended us to dine in at Duck King Jaya One since we are able to get some discount vouchers. 


Hooray, no need headache what to eat today, since I am imbalanced, due to a lot of my friends are in holidays now, but we still need to work whole week (we follow Australia's Holidays).


We departed from office, sharp at 11.15am.
This is the first time I dined in here.

Emmm..
The environment is nice and decorated like a traditional chinese restaurant. 



Great one, I ordered noodles with roasted pig and duck; Terry and Vinnie ordered the same choice but served with rice.
I was thinking to order other than what they chosen, but, how can I choose other than roasted duck as the restaurant name has showed me, their famous course is DUCK... Haha.. I just followed them even I am not a "duck lover". (Anyway, there are still choices available such as roasted chicken, BBQ chicken and etc for you..)


Well, the food was good but feel bad that it served in quite small portion. Vinnie feedback that the rice was not nice, but the dishes - roasted pig and duck were nice. (she wondering are they cutting out the portion from the discount price; we just spent rm5.40 each from the original RM12.90 double combination noodles or rice... Hahaha..)
The noodles was delicious to me. ^.^ y


Overall, the meal was good, but I have a bit comment on their services. The waitresses are lack of smiling faces and friendliness. We got insulting eyes and rude attitudes when we rejected the appetizer and not ordering any drinks. The waitress serving so action to ask "huh, neither hot tea nor plain water?".. Then took back the menu and left, no smiling or even thank you. That's not a good customer service, which the restaurant should take note and improve on it. (even we were using discount vouchers :P)


Perhaps you can try next time without using discount vouchers and tell me how they treat you??!! :D.. should be better services..

No comments:

Post a Comment