Back to Newest Post

Saturday 20 August 2011

- Restaurant Dung Yi Shun - China Muslim

Had a very nice china muslim food in Kelana Jaya (Behind the Giant)

Today’s (11-Aug) dinner was very special to me. (Haha..I nearly become murderer to my colleageu). Haha..I was so sorry to my “Papoh Ajumma” colleague = Ira. I had promised to spend her a dinner tonight at Green Cup - sushi dinner set; which located nearby Kelana Jaya.

After I settle my stuff, I reached Ira’s house at 7.45pm and started searching for Green Cup restaurant, unfortunately we were lost and cant find the restaurant until 9pm. Opss...I was so sorry to Ira once again that I have caused her starving since morning (fasting) until 9pm. Haha...she supposed can buka puasa at 7.30pm, omg..feeling guilty on her.

Aiyaya..No choice, I need to search a restaurant as soon as possible, else my Ira will faint cause of starving. Oh no..I dont wanna become a murderer..Tee hee..We round and round and around in Kelana Jaya, then finally we reached a China Muslim restaurant.

There was so less customers inside, I was thinking, must be the food not nice one. But, we just walked in  (too hungry) :P. Ira ordered the Yang Zhou fried rice and I ordered the Mushroom prawn Lamee.
Very fast, the food were served. Amazing,  that was delicious. Yummy yummy..
I saw the Sifu making the noodles on the spot when preparing my order. Wow.. Amazing.. Powder > Noodles with just a short period. Haha...chewy noodles and tasty soup. I finished it.. Thumbs up.

That is a waste that the restaurant opening in a far off area; else I believe it will become very famous in Malay market.
Good try on this..:P


2 comments: