Back to Newest Post

Monday 29 August 2011

- Gelare @ E-Curve

Gelare Ice-cream.


RM9 instead of RM17.90 for a Waffle + One Scoop of Premium Ice Cream from Geláre. Choice of maple or chocolate syrup.


I passing by Gelare always when after movie, but yet to have a chance to try on it.
Recently, I saw a special promo from Gelare; 50% off for a Waffle + one scope of ice cream. I straight away bought 2 vouchers in a very quick respond. (Tought of inviting more people to try it together as well.) 
Haha.. Ops.. Time passes fast, the vouchers are expiring soon.
Well, me and Ken decided just to redeem the vouchers after THE CARS 2 movie on last Sunday - 28th Aug.


The staffs were very good manners in serving us.
We were allowed to taste/test and choose the ice-cream flavor that we like.
I ordered Dark chocolate + choco syrup and Ken ordered Jamaican chocolate + Maple syrup.


That was great and nice Waffle; but too much that 1 people having 1 Waffle. We were too fulled after finished the waffles. That will be great and fine if 2 sharing one, please just order 1 if you sharing it with your boy friend or girl friend. (We skipped our dinner after the waffles :D)


Very fast, the place getting more crowded; I guess a lot customers came here to redeem the vouchers, since they are expiring on 28th Aug 2011. Haha... Will come again, but only for Ice-cream as the waffle is too satiety to me. Ice-cream is quite nice to me. Yum Yum.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment