Back to Newest Post

Monday 29 August 2011

- Seduisant Skin & Bodyline Sdn Bhd - Kelana Jaya Giant

Bought 2 vouchers for my sister and mummy to have their first facial in saloon.
Seduisant is a beauty saloon that located in a very dark corner in Giant Shopping Center, but still easy for me to find it out.


When first step entered the main entrance, we smelled that something smelly from entrance to waiting room. I asked the receptionist; "What smell is that, so smelly?!!"; guess what?! She replied me "Oh.. Our staff is eating there, that is smell of food."...
Hahaha.. OMG.. me and my sis were laughing there. I whispered to my sis: "Oh..now I know they are eating shit, so smelly..Hahaha.." Our laughter getting louder there. 


The receptionist seems not happy with us. Showing us 'dark face' and process our registration. I snapping 1 photo in front of her, just for my blog, the receptionist asked : "Why you take photo?Anything?"; I said : "No, that is just for my blog." Then she quiet and said "Your mum and sis wait there (long sofa), now no room ready yet for you both". Ermm... the attitude is bad. Luckily, another 2 beauticians came and served them with very good and polite attitudes.. Great one..Muaks..


I left my sis and mum there for the facial while I waiting them in Starbucks.
2 hours later, they came to me. They commented that their services not bad, and not so pushy to sign up their courses. Well, this is very good business attitude to let customers feel comfortable and might plan for next visit. But, the receptionist should change her bad attitude to get more customers. Hahaha...else her acting will just "chasing" customers.





No comments:

Post a Comment