Back to Newest Post

Sunday 31 July 2011

- I Heart Yogurt



Just visited to I Heart Yogurt that location in PJU 5/13 after the robot sushi with my sis.
There are 2 main choices of the yogurt; Original and Mango. (I prefer Mango)
They do provide free topping such as cereal, dried fruits, wafers, chocolate chips and sprinkles that available for all sizes of yogurt; as shown in the picture that placed next to the main counter.


Choose from more than 50 different toppings including cookies and cream, fresh fruits, chocolate fudge, and honey with different size of Yogurt.


Sizes available :
Simple Snack (RM8.50) with 2 toppings.
Meet Me Halfway yogurt (RM13.50) served with 3 toppings
Larger than Life yogurt  (RM17.50) with four toppings.


Overall I do prefer the plain yogurt, tee hee...
The toppings are more to deco as they are something extra to me that made the yogurt not that tasty.. :P


I Heart Yogurt
No.19-1, Jalan PJU 5/13, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 03-6150 3823 / 016-478 1282

No comments:

Post a Comment