Back to Newest Post

Thursday 21 July 2011

- Austin Chase at Wangsa Walk Mall

Groupon groupon~~!! Groupon groupon~~!! (Can imagine to sing with the rhythm "Chelsea Chelsea"?!!) haha...How crazy am I that, recently I am too addicted to those promotion items/food from net, should I group myself as online shopaholic? Haha...
Again, it happened today, I would like to use few of my coupons to get a try on the US coffee,  Austin Chase (Seattle in 1989) with my family members.
 About 9pm, me and my sis heading to Wangsa Walk Mall to hunt for Austin Chase coffee. 
Yum yum..another nice meal is waiting us..

 Austin Chase has provided a very clean/good/peace environment for customers to enjoy their coffee/food. Nice wall art, tidy place, open air area for smokers and air-cond area for non smokers, this has fulfill variety of customers needs. Good work.
Variety of Yummy cakes have drag my sis's attention. We ordered 1 slice of Swiss Layer Cheese at RM6.00. (with normal price at RM11.90; customers get 50% off on cakes on every Monday and Thursday). Tee Hee... Our luck to go on Thursday.
One hot and one iced flavored latte + the cake have fill up our stomachs. Spent about 30-45mins chit-chatting and enjoying the environment over there. Of course I want to share these with my lovely bros. I have take away one Strawberry Pink Guava Froothie and 1 Strawberry Mocha Cookies Frappe for them both. (I do prefer these two after tasting them)

What I earned from the promo : -
1 Regular Hot or Iced Flavoured Latte from Austin Chase. Only RM6.90 instead of RM13.75
RM8.50 for 1 Strawberry Pink Guava Froothie, Strawberry Mocha Cookies Frappe OR Espresso Chip Frappe worth RM17.05.

The total bill has spent me RM36.80 + RM1 parking for first hour, worth it? Haha...
Anyhow, I still prefer to have St*rBucks.. :P
I believe the cake is much more fresh and nicer.
Haha...




Location :
Austin Chase
Lot G26, Ground Floor,
Jalan Wangsa Delima 10, 
Wangsa Maju,
53300 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03 41430398

No comments:

Post a Comment