Back to Newest Post

Wednesday 20 July 2011

- Chicken Hot Pot at SStwo Mall, SS2 – Petaling Jaya

Great one, finally I can start my blogging with my own words.. Haha.. it sounds funny, right? Yeah, I have missed out a lot of chances to picture down my great great meals experiences from the past. Those posts updated before this, most of them are not from my own. Those are nice articles/pictures  that just obtained from net. :( due to I cant really recall what i ordered/details at those places, I copied them are just for my own records that I had wonderful experiences at those past moments.

Being bored to hunt for good food as lunch in my work place, we are just visiting the same few stalls/restaurants in weekly basis. Luckily my colleague intro me a good website that always advertising good promo/discount on food/vocations/products and etc.

Co-coincidentally I found a new good food promo nearby my work place. Me and my colleague had purchased 2 vouchers that have >50% off from the actual price for medium size of the hot pot served below. Each voucher entitled for 2pax and only cost me RM15.50.

We ordered Chicken pot and Dinasour ribs as our lunch. The pots are placed on  the stands, which will keep the food in hot/warm condition, off course u can put off the fire anytime if you prefer the food is not serve in that way.
Crunchy celery slices + carrot slices + chicken are soaking in the delicious gravy.

Yummy Dinasour ribs (the meat is so soft like the "Ju Giok Cou - a common/compulsory meal to  a chinese woman during confinement). I cant stop eating it, my eyes and mouth are only focusing on this pot. Haha..eat alot.. :P

Rice is excluded from the main course and voucher. Definitely a PERFECT match to eat the rice+gravy. Yummy Yummy.. 
We almost finished it just within 30mins time.
 Variety choices of food as your persue
Drinks is not included. I have tried the TOP GUN, that taste good.
Restaurant Wall

Restaurant Wall
Do not miss the try if you are around Petaling Jaya area. Thumbs up for the food.
**But the services are super slow, we have been waiting for about 30mins only can get our food served..Anyway that is a good experience for the food.

Chicken Hot Pot Restaurant
Address: SStwo Mall, G-52, Ground Floor, 40 Jalan SS2/72, 47400 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03-7960 8860

No comments:

Post a Comment