Back to Newest Post

Sunday 31 July 2011

- Good Evening Bangkok :(
























My Complaint to the PIC :
This is the first time I left bad comment to a promotion deal. Wondering how the small pot of tomyam can fit for 5ppl. The time I called for reservation, I did ask the operator can 2ppl finish the meal; the operator answered me that the food will be too much for 2ppl as the portion is served for 5ppl. Fine, we just go in 3; but end up that's, I feel so embarrassing how can I ask few people to share on this thinny food, I need to make additional order! This restaurant is not steady at all, pls DOn't PROMISE IF YOU CANT MAKE IT. I do feel pity to the waiters there as they only can smile when I asked " why the portion so little", "are you sure this is for 5" and " Isit alot groupon customers complaint about this"? Definitely this is the first and last visit from me even the food and environment are ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment